Note : There must be telnet services available on your machine. No worries if you could not telnet, here is how you can enable it on your windows 7 and even view Star Wars in ASCII.
- Click start menu and type “Turn windows feature on…”
- Now click on “Turn windows feature on or off”.
- Scroll down the list and tick “Telnet Client” .
- Wait for some time and then you have configure your machine as a Telnet Client.
Now to see the ASCII version of Star Wars you need to telnet the site of New Zealand. Here’s how to do it:
- Open run (shortcut : Window logo + R) and type cmd.
- Now in that terminal type :
telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl 23
Wait for sometime and enjoy the ASCIImation of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope on port 23