This tips helps you to save webpage as PDF format without the need for any extension in your browser. Follow the steps below:
- Open the webpage that you want to save in PDF format.
- Now press ctrl + P or click on the menu at top right of chrome browser and then click on print.
- At the left side bar, Check under Destination, if its not listed “Save as PDF” then click on change and select “Save as PDF”.
- Select the no. of Pages, Layout and other settings right under the destination.
- Finally click on the Save button at the top and select the location and click Save.
The layout of left side bar that appears after you press ctrl + P in Google Chrome Browser is shown below: